Wallick Communities , founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We are currently seeking a Senior Community Specialist for a group of Columbus Metropolitan Housing Authority properties which we manage in the greater Columbus area. You will manage operations of several large apartment communities, including directing on-site staff. The Senior Community Specialist has multi-site responsibility for a cluster of communities within a defined geographical area consisting of from 4 – 6 communities.
We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 3+ years previous property management experience.
- Strong staff management skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting and budgeting.
- Ability to organize and schedule work of employees.
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license.
- Should possess basic knowledge of applicable laws and regulations governing public housing.
- Should possess proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft Word and Excel software.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check. Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our full time associates. Our benefits include; health, dental, vision; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match, vacation and personal leave after 90 days; Paid holidays after day 1 including a week off during December!