Website Carriage Hill Apartments
M-F; 20-25 hrs/week
Wallick Communities is currently seeking a part-time Marketing Intern for our Carriage Hill property in Athens, Ohio. In this 20-25 hr/week, paid position, you will assist in the general marketing activities for the property.
We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- HS Diploma/GED
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess the ability to be detail oriented, organized and have skills with Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel
- Must have excellent communication skills to deal with the public verbally and written
- experience in property management is a plus
- experience with affordable housing laws is a plus
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.