Wallick is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing to include assisted living facilities. Wallick is currently seeking a qualified Maintenance Generalist for several properties in the Columbus metro area. This position is responsible for the work orders and maintenance at the community. Position requires the following:
- Main duties will be to accompany various vendors as they visit apartment units to provide services for residents
- Additionally, as able, you will perform light maintenance such as minor repairs related to drywall, replace burned out bulbs, broken blinds and general landscaping as required by the Maintenance Manager for the district
- Minimum 1 year previous work experience with solid work attendance
- Experience with maintenance or general labor experience is a plus
- Possess a desire to learn basic electrical, plumbing, HVAC, drywall repair and applicable laws governing residential housing
- Solid customer service skills
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.