Website Carriage Hill Apartments
Wallick Communities is currently seeking a Occupancy/Leasing Specialist for our Carriage Hill property in Athens, Ohio. In this position, you will collect and enter all rental information for residents and applicants.
What we offer: Wallick Communities offers a competitive salary and full benefits package for our associates. Our benefits include: health, dental, and vision insurance; company paid Life and LTD; 401(k) with company match; Vacation and Personal after 90 days; Holiday pay after day 1 including a week off during December; tuition reimbursement program, fitness reimbursement; and a wellness program.
We desire an individual with these skills and experiences:
- HS Diploma/GED
- 2 years’ experience in a property management office environment at a rental community
- experience with affordable housing laws is a plus
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess the ability to be detail oriented, organized and have accurate data entry
- Must have excellent communication skills to deal with the public verbally and written
Who we are: Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing. We are a team that strives to do business with integrity. We’re a company that promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
Candidates must successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.