Oakleaf Village of Toledo
Wallick Communities, founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, and senior living communities.
We are currently searching for an Assistant Director of Care. The ADOC will coordinate and manage the nursing aspect of the assisted living facility in accordance with federal, state, local and company guidelines in order to assure the highest degree of resident care is maintained.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Provide leadership and daily instruction to the nursing department staff.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
- Ensure proper dispensing and documentation for medications.
- Oversight of the move-in & move-out process according to governing regulations.
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, vendors, associates residents and their families.
- Oversight of compliance as it relates to the nursing department.
- Valid Ohio RN license
- BSN strongly preferred.
- Will consider an equivalent amount of education and experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5-years’ experience in a nursing leadership role.
- Should possess proficiency in operating a computer and Microsoft Word and Excel software.
- Should possess strong clinical skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All part time and full time associates are offered 401(k) with company match, and tuition reimbursement. Full time associates are also offered company paid life and LTD; health, dental, & vision insurance, paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.