Website The Ashford on Broad
Full time, 2nd shift
We are currently seeking to add a full time, 2nd shift LPN to our team at The Ashford on Broad. We are looking for nurses who can provide exceptional care to all residents in our newly opened senior living facility!
- Valid Ohio Nursing license
- Previous nursing experience in an assisted living facility a plus
- Must be flexible, energetic, compassionate and dependable
- Must be able to communicate effectively written and verbally with residents, staff, management and families
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing/medical practices and procedures, regulations and guidelines
Wallick Communities , founded in 1966, is a diversified organization specializing in the development, construction and management of affordable multi-family housing, senior living communities and student housing.
We offer our associates a competitive salary and benefits package. All associates are offered 401(k) with company match, and tuition reimbursement. Full time associates are also offered company paid life and LTD; health, dental, & vision insurance, paid time off, and a fitness reimbursement program.
At Wallick, we’ll help you reach your potential while you help others reach theirs. Want to enjoy coming to work? So do we!
We are a team that strives to do business with integrity, excellence and a joy in helping others. We’re a company that respects people, helps individuals grow, encourages innovation and promotes hard work balanced by family time and a fair amount of fun. We don’t just say the right things, we do them—without compromise.
From our headquarters in Columbus, Ohio to our various communities across the Midwest, Wallick is a great place to work.